Rosana Lemut Strle, LL.M. (Attorney & Partner), CIPP/E (Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe), CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager)
She finished her apprenticeship at Administrative unit Litija, continued her career at Municipality Litija and later at the Health Insurance Institute of Slovenia as a director of obligatory national health insurance section.
She joined the Information Commissioner in April 2009. She was Deputy Information Commissioner in charge of personal data protection until December 2014. In January 2015 she became an attorney candidate at Law Firm Pirc Musar, in February 2016 she took an oath as attorney at law at the Slovenian Bar Association and in March 2016 she became a partner in the firm.
Rosana is fluent in English and Croatian.
Areas of Expertise:
- Media Law
- Personal Data Protection
- Education Law
- Access to Public Information
- Civil Law
- Labour Law
- Administrative Law
- Constitutional and International Law
- Criminal and Misdemeanor Law
- European Court of Human Rights Disputes
- Law Faculty, Ljubljana, Beveridge’s system of social security (1995)
- Law Faculty, Ljubljana, Personal Data Processing at the Health Insurance Institute of Slovenia (2008)
- Administrative unit Litija
- Municipality of Litija
- Health Insurance Institute of Slovenia
- Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia
- Law Firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle