Ines Rostohar (Attorney)
She has devoted her professional career to civil law, representing clients before courts and other institutions in the fields of contract law, indemnity law, property law, law of succession, enforcement law, family law and consumer law. She is also engaged in the field of commercial law (insolvency procedures, contesting of legal acts, lodging of claims in bankruptcy and compulsory composition proceedings) and in the area of administrative law (representation in inspection, land surveying and expropriation procedures).
Since May 2017 she has been a member of the Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle team.
Areas of Expertise:
- Civil Law
- Media Law
- Labour Law
- Corporate Law
- Constitutional and International Law
- Law Faculty, Ljubljana (2008)
- Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Affairs
- Law Firm Nevenka Šorli
- Law Firm Miro Senica and Attorneys
- Law Firm Pirc Musar & Lemut Strle